Digital.Mentory.gr is a fast growing Business Development & Consulting Agency that provides Digital Marketing services. We specialize in managing SEM and Social Media accounts, with Analytics data support for Decision-making processes. Our people have the expertise and experience to handle demanding advertising projects and campaigns. With high-quality support both in Search Engine Marketing & Social Media.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Expert who can succeed in a fast-paced environment has ideas with a strategic edge & analytical thinking.
Main responsibilities include Design (Planning) and implementation of Search Engine Marketing strategy for all Clients’ requirements (Goals Set) manage and optimize all digital campaigns (Per Account assigned). The right candidate should possess both strong creative efficiency (idea to execution) and analytical skills (ads management) while having the ability to ensure consistency in clients’ requirements. Location: Athens, Greece
The right candidate must fulfill the following Requirements for the position:
- Plan and execute all Paid Search & Display campaigns.
- Measure and report performance for various campaigns and assess against goals (per client).
- Think and propose new strategies and techniques.
- Evaluate emerging performance marketing technologies.
- Collaborate closely with clients & Team to achieve Client’s goals.
- University degree level in the relevant field
- Fluent in both English & Greek language
- Deep understanding of all aspects of digital performance marketing
- Copywriting skills (both in English and Greek)
- Google Analytics Savvy
- Photo editing (Photoshop) skills are a plus
- Proactive and positive can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Self-driven with the ability to take ownership of issues and follow through resolution and work with a high level of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Must have accumulated any 2+ consecutive years, of continuous experience in Search Engine Account management – OR 2+ years of Search Engine Campaigns Advertising Experience, within a 5 year career experience in Search Engine Advertising – In Any Search Engine Platform
- Examples of previous work [Account(s) Performance] will be required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good experience / Understanding website analytics
- SEO experience (inc. SEO Audits, Information Architecture, Campaign Reporting & Forecasting, Content-Led SEO), would be considered a plus
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field, would be considered a plus
- Statistical & Probability comprehension
- Analytical Support for Decision Making, Skills
- Branding Strategy Conceptualization
- Liaise (Discover Information) with clients and colleagues on projects and presentations
- Generate creative ideas for digital content and innovative projects
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive education
- Career Advancement